Our favorite local buyer/consumer/news Internet websites where you can find what you want to buy locally and smartly and with best prices or where you want to go based on the opinions of your neighbors.
You can also vote on how good or bad your experience is with other local merchants. Remember your public opinion is a tremendous tool to get you what you're entitled to if you've had a bad experience. When enjoying these local Internet consumer review websites vote for Biscayne Tire and your deeply satisfying experience with us.
Tips for writing reviews: Be specific! For example: "Biscayne Tire has been servicing my car for the last 5 years including brakes, engine repair, all at the very lowest cost with friendly service" vs. "They are great!"
does much more than place eBay items on a map. It's designed to help you find exactly what you want in the shortest amount of time; it's a deluxe search tool that allows you to quickly filter your searches down precisely to what you are looking for.
- Great resource for the best online values. Always updated with nice surprises.
- Post absolutely classified local ads to sell pretty much anything plus find bargains that will dazzle.
- helps people find the best local businesses through recommendations from friends and neighbors. People share reviews of local businesses and find great services they can trust. Over 600,000 customer reviews and 2½ million monthly visitors. Joining is easy. Then create a review and view the reviews of your neighbors to find reliable locals.
- local attractions, art, music, news, events, employment, history, yellow pages, white pages, local blogging, and travel and much more. Featuring a local blogging and video section. The local blogging system allows people in the same city to share their interests and experiences.
- Shopping is more fun with friends who share recommendations and discover new things from this community of people with similar taste and style. Recommend and discuss your favorite products and stores. Create wish lists and shopping lists.
- A free website and email mailing list service that connects you with a group of people in your neighborhood. You pick the size group, such as people within 5 miles, then trade messages via email or the Local2Me web site about anything from finding contractors to lost cats.
- A directory of the best local businesses, created by consumers in 170 cities across the U.S. Browse listings of top local businesses. Read and write local business reviews. Vote for your favorite businesses. See your friend's reviews. Bookmark your favorite places.
- Local business review site and with video. Whether you're searching for a good restaurant, car mechanic, dentist or other local businesses the video, pictures and written reviews from members of MojoPages can help guide you to the best.
- If you're looking for a nearby online auction to avoid paying freight on heavy equipment or bulky supplies, try Nearby. It lets you enter the item you are looking for and your zip code, and then shows you all the items on eBay and other sites, with a map. When you select an item, it shows you on the map where it's being sold from.
- the best way to discover the people, places, and conversations in your community. Includes keeping up with news and opinions in your neighborhood, finding out the inside scoop on local places or events: schools, new real estate developments, playgrounds, bars, meeting interesting new neighbors, and sharing your local knowledge with them. You may add comments and can be everything from restaurants to playgrounds to schools.
- is a web-based product information resource, written by real people from all around the world. A wiki is a kind of website where every user can also be a contributor to the site. The goal is to create a comprehensive information resource that covers all products in depth as an unbiased, accurate and community-based resource for product information.
- A place for you and friends to rate and review your favorite places on the web. RatePoint changes the way you look at ratings by personalizing them based on your likes and dislikes, connecting you with like-minded people who share the same interests. Talk about websites and products and share your opinions with the rest of the world. The more data you provide the more relevant and personalized your results. With the toolbar for Firefox and Internet Explorer you can rate and discuss websites and products from the comfort of your browser.
- is an online community and social network built upon one of the most extensive and diverse online databases of opinions, ratings, and reviews in the world. Participating members of RateItAll can earn cash for various activities on the site. RateItAll.com Miami Directory
- An online city guide made up of real reviews from real people guide. Yelp is a fun and engaging place for passionate and opinionated influencers to share the experiences they've had with local businesses and services. Simply put its word of mouth.